Katie Glass is a columnist and feature writer on The Sunday Times. She specialises in writing news-led feature stories, which are tales about people’s lives.
Her features, celebrity interviews and opinion pieces have appeared in U.K publications including The Sunday Times, The Spectator, The Sun, The Daily Mail, The Observer, The Evening Standard, Elle Magazine, Marie Claire, Grazia, Cosmopolitan and The Debrief. And internationally in The Australian, Instyle Magazine, Marie Claire Australia and India, and Elle France, Czech Rep, Singapore & South Africa.
You can watch her arguing with Julie Burchill about feminism in the Sky One documentary Ten Years of The Spice Girls. Or listen to her regularly appearing on radio stations including BBC Radio 5 Live and Absolute Radio.
She is writing her first book, which she hasn’t started working on yet. And a film, which she has…
In 2013 Katie founded The Other Club, a woman-centric pop up in Kingly Court hosting events, debates, and suppers for professional women
- Winner 2014: Young Stationers’ Prize
- Winner 2014: Visit USA Consumer Travel Magazine Writer
- Shortlisted 2014: BSME Columnist of The Year
- Shortlisted 2015: British Press Awards
- Shortlisted 2015: BSME Columnist of The Year
- Runner-up 2016: Foreign Press Association Award
- Shortlisted 2016: British Press Awards
- Shortlisted 2017: Feature Writer of The Year, British Press Awards
Committee member of Women In Journalism